"There is no sight on earth more appealing than the sight of a woman making dinner for someone she loves."
Thomas Wolfe

Food is Love © 2007-2010 | All Rights Reserved |
Please Ask First!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 Food Photos vs 10 Landscape Photos

>> Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When my dear friend Dwiana of The Adventure of My Cooking Diary tagged me to show my top 10 food photos, I was like "ow ow". This reaction was simply because I am a rookie in foodography (food photography) and still have to learn a lot from others (my foodie blogger friends). So far, my best friend Nana is the one who always gives me feedback about my food photos and she is also the one who's encouraged me to shoot in manual program. Thanks cinta!

Franky, I enjoy more to capture the beauty of nature since they are already beautiful and what I have to do is just pushing the shutter. I don't have to worry about styling, lighting, reflector, tripod et cetera. Besides for me, landscape photography is one of my getaway from all problems I face everyday as student and wife.

That's why I named this post as 10 Food Photos vs 10 Landscape Photos. These are my 10 Food Photos, they are may be not the best but definitely my fav ;)

And where are the 10 Landscape Photos?
Don't worry, I''ve put them here.

Enjoy!

Oopsss.. I almost forgot, I will not tag anybody but please do it if you feel like sharing your fav food photos.

12 comments:

Dwiana P July 30, 2008 at 8:19 AM

looking good Sefa. make me drolling! thanks udah dikerjain prnya. cepet bener keknya saking biasa lo ngerjain pr yah Fa:)
And enjoy taking outdoor photographs.

Elsye July 30, 2008 at 10:46 AM

beneran keren2 fa....slide shownya juga OK...:D, btw yang foto di outdoor keren2 boooww...

sefa firdaus July 30, 2008 at 1:31 PM

@Dwiana: thanks Dwi! hahaha, kalo ngerjain peer sekolah mah gue biasanya last minute Dwi, memang bukan murid teladan deh :))

@Elsye: slide shownya pake punya photobucket aja deh, gampang :D
thanks ya Els

Mochachocolata Rita July 30, 2008 at 1:38 PM

cakep2 fotonya sef...fotoku jelex2 aku jd lamban ngerjain tag ini hehe

sefa firdaus July 30, 2008 at 2:09 PM

weitssssssss siapa bilang fotomu jelek-jelek, aku suka kok ;)
ayooooo ngerjainnnnnnnn *pura-pura galak*

busylittlebee July 30, 2008 at 2:29 PM

semuanya cantik cantik, lovely
but i really no idea how to open your landscape
(maaf aku kuno, ha ha ha)

good job mbak!

Judith July 30, 2008 at 7:03 PM

Didalam atau diluar, semua hasil jepretanmu cakep2 Sef ..semua hidangannya bikin tambah ngiler!

Pingin punya kamera canggih, hiks...
Selama ini pemotretanku cuma pake kamera Hp.

Alles gute Sefa ...

Sheila July 30, 2008 at 7:06 PM

Cakeeeep! Gue juga udah liat foto2 landscape-nya, Fa. Two thumbs up!lio

sefa firdaus July 31, 2008 at 3:44 AM

@Judith: terimakasih Mbak :)
waaaaaaaaaa pake hp aja cantik gitu, gimana pake dslr coba ;;)

@Sheila: thanks say ;)

sefa firdaus July 31, 2008 at 1:29 PM

@Busylittlebee: thanks a lot Ra :)
buka landscapenya tinggal klik yg tulisan here itu loh

ipoet August 10, 2008 at 9:29 PM

cakep2 fotona....hiks kok yah ada ajah sih ide motonya, aku sih masih standard banget cara foto dan nata penampilannya..nih keren banget, sef..

sefa firdaus August 11, 2008 at 6:04 PM

terimakasih Mbak Ipoet - buat cari ide, coba rajin-rajin browsing ke foodie blogger lain, inshaallah bakalan dapat inspirasi utk styling-nya
sukses ya Mbak

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”Virginia Woolf

Recent Post

Oatmeal Banana Almond Cookies - 2nd Annual O Foods Contest for Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthSate PadangThe Beauty of Red and White
Summer DrinkCherry BlossomsClick May 2009: Cookies
Ayam Bumbu Paniki (Chicken ala Paniki) Judging for Click April 2009 - Spring/AutumnBinte Biluhuta

Category

Travel Warning

Indonesia is dangerously beautiful!

Indonesia is not only Bali. We have lots of beautiful places within the 5 biggest islands and thousands of small islands. Please click on the banner above for more information about Indonesian tourisms. And don't forget to explore the beauty of West Sumatra.

Designed by Ourblogtemplates.com © 2008 | Modified by Sefa Firdaus © 2007-2015